Sending Assignments and Videos
How to send assignments and videos to the teacher.
Some of the courses you take may request you to submit assignments and videos. Due to the size of some of these files, emailing them may not be an option. Below are some of the ways to send your assignments and videos to the teacher.
Helpful Hint For Sending Videos: So one helpful hint we can provide you is to not create one single video, create the videos into multiple parts. This way the video files will be smaller and easier to upload into any of the systems below.
- Youtube Video: How to upload files on Google Drive and share through link | How to use Google drive
- Share files from Google Drive
- Upload files and folders to Google Drive
- Youtube Video: How to share OneDrive files and folders | Microsoft
- Share OneDrive files and folders
- How to Share Files with Others with OneDrive
- Youtube Video: Sharing folders and setting permissions | Dropbox Tutorials | Dropbox
- Sharing with Dropbox
- How to share a Dropbox file or folder
- Youtube Video: How to use WeTransfer file transfer service
- Youtube Video: How to send files via Wetransfer on mobile
- Sending Large Files